There are so many recipe variations out there when it comes to punch. Really, there’s no strict rules – which is part of why punch is so great (besides the fact that it’s delicious, of course). ;) Today’s Pop Liz Clink recipe, Sparkling Orange Raspberry Punch, is one of those super simple crowd pleasers that takes less than five minutes to make, but will keep folks coming back for more!
This sparkling punch recipe is great for a New Year’s Eve punch, but it’s also a great recipe for wedding showers, baby showers (switch to a lime sorbet for a baby boy), and bachelorette parties. Really, anytime you need a simple drink that will serve lots of people, punch is your best bet.
All you need is orange juice, ginger ale, raspberry sorbet, two bottles of sparkling wine or champagne, and orange slices for garnish.
First, scoop your sorbet into your punch bowl.
Next, add the OJ.
Then, add the ginger ale.
Now, take a quick break to pop the bubbly! Cheers! (P.S. how fun is my “Cheers!” sweater?!)
Add the champagne.
Cut orange slices for garnish.
Finally, gently mix it all together.
Be sure to serve immediately so you don’t lose your fizz!
And there you have it! A super simple, 5 minute punch recipe that’s perfect for New Year’s Eve!
- 1 quart raspberry sorbet
- 1 container orange juice
- 2 bottles sparkling wine or champagne of your choice
- 1 2-liter bottle of ginger ale
- Optional: orange slices for garnish
- Chill the orange juice, champagne, and ginger ale.
- Scoop (or place entire block) of frozen raspberry sorbet into punch bowl.
- Pour the chilled orange juice over the sorbet.
- Pour the chilled ginger ale into the punch bowl.
- Pour both bottles of chilled champagne into the punch bowl.
- Stir gently (it’s ok if it gets foamy).
- Garnish with orange slices, and serve immediately.
P.S. I would love to celebrate with y’all, so be sure to share with me your own champagne experiences using the hashtag #poplizclink on social media.
These pictures were taken by the lovely and talented Jessica Scott.