Florida Toile Wallpaper
- Shipping in 4-6 Weeks
Inspired by the sunshine state, the newest hand-illustrated Florida Toile incorporates the the quintessential elements of the state that defines the word “vacation". From bikes with baskets, to beach chairs planted in the sand, palm trees and surfboards, to sailboats on the horizon, this toile is sure to bring sunshine.
All Katie Kime Wallpaper is printed on-demand and in-house with eco-friendly inks on premium, smooth, matte paper. Our high quality wallpaper is available in a variety of bold, beautiful, and unique prints designed by the Katie Kime team.
Double Roll is 24" x 27'
Repeat: 24" X 24" Straight Match
54 sq. ft
Please enter your zip code at check out for a delivery date
estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on
your order total and shipping options. Wallpaper and Fabric production time is 2-3 weeks.
Fabric, Wallpaper and Peel & Stick Wallpaper are not eligible for returns.
Please fill out the form here
*Production times do not include shipping time.
3-5 Business Days
- Non-embroidered Apparel (pj’s, robes, ready to wear)
- Non-personalized and personalized (paperie, coaster, tech, trays)
- Non-framed Gallery Prints
- Tea Towels
- Embroidered Apparel (pj’s, robes, oxfords)
- Ice Buckets
- Traditional and Peel & Stick Wallpaper
- Framed Gallery Prints
- Orders over $99 receive free ground shipping USPS
- Upgraded and expediated shipping does not speed up production time
- Carrier Options: USPS, FedEx, UPS
- International Shipping
- All orders being shipped outside of the United States will be shipped via DHL
- You will be responsible for any additional tariffs or fees
- Once your order ships, you will receive an email conformation that includes your tracking number. Please allow 1-3 days for the tracking information to update.
- Lost or missing packages? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Items non-eligible for returns or exchange
- Monogrammed or Personalized items
- Peel & Stick
- Final sale items
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear